Complaint Details: 1. I am existing user of abovementioned number for several years.
2. I went for a trip to Orissa on 30.05.2012 and I took this number along with me.
3. I recharged my phone with top up balance of ` 55/- on 29.05.2012 vide receipt id AMIR22489224.
4. I had balance of ` 52.69 at 08.49 PM on 30.05.2012 but suddenly at 10.22 PM I found it to be just ` 0.09 paisa without making any incoming or outgoing calls.
5. Then again I recharged my mobile with ` 30 at 10.53PM after which I had balance of ` 23.79 at 10.54 PM6. When I checked my balance at 01.06 AM on 31.05.2012 then it was found to be ` 15.79. I was shocked to see that in the morning at 10.05 AM it was just ` 0.29 paisa.
7. I was again compelled to recharge my phone. After recharge my balance was ` 111.29 at 10.17 AM. I used my mobile for an outgoing call after which the balance was ` 108.29 at 10.32 AM.
8. At 6.40 PM when I required using my mobile then I found balance of just 0.19 paisa in my account.
9. Again I do have to recharge my phone with ` 55 at 7.07 PM on 31.05.2012, I had balance of ` 53.69 at 7.31PM after which my mobile was switched off and when I switched on my mobile at 9.15 PM then it again reached balance of ` 0.29 paisa only.
10. Due to this kind of deduction of entire amount of my balance, I did not recharge my mobile further.
11. I tried to call 198 several times but there was no response.
12. On 01.05.2012 I came back to Kolkata and called again at 198 then I got it at 04.15 PM at which I had a talk with Ms. Soma who explained that call forwarding service is activated on my no. and such type of deduction is made for incoming call which has been received.
13. It is relevant to mention here that the no. which she was saying was switch off during my stay in Orissa then how can one can lift call on such no.
14. When I asked for the call detail that from which no. I have received the calls then she refused to provide and transferred the call to JUHI MITRA and she also said the same excuse for deduction of my entire balance without any use.
15. When I lodged complain online they are continuously saying that no amount has been deducted from my account balance.
16. They are not ready to provide a valid reason for the total loss of nearly Rs. 200/-