This privacy statement applies to the ComplaintDesk.in site and service. Questions or concerns regarding this statement should be directed to our administrator.
- Our servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
We do not take responsibility in any loss or theft of your personal information.
- We try our best to safeguard our servers but we shall not be responsible for any data theft from our servers.
- We may share the complaints and comments with third party.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We may share personal information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.